Friday, March 9, 2007

Springtime Fun!

The weather has been wonderful lately, and we finally decided to go and get some sand for our sand box! We haven't used it since we moved here, so Robby and Jenna were really excited to try it out. When I bought the sand I over estimated how much it would take, so I ended up with one extra bag. I am not too worried about that though because after one day of playing in the sand, I realized that it won't be long till Jenna removes at least one bag worth of sand from the box since she was more facinated with throwing it out than keeping it in! Now I just have a back up bag to replenish the box when necessary.

Robby really enjoyed showing Jenna how it's done!

A day in the sand box wouldn't be complete without a little taste testing. ("Yuck!" said Jenna.)


To complete our springtime fun we planted vegetables in our garden bed! I'm not sure how well they will grow since I am pretty sure we were late planting (our part of Arizona gets pretty hot, pretty fast), but we're going to try at least!