Friday, October 19, 2007

For our birthmom...

Today, as I was taking a little bit of time surfing the internet, I stumbled onto a YouTube video about birthmoms. As I watched it, I began thinking about you and decided to write a message here especially for you. While writing this, I sit here wondering where you are and hoping that you might feel the love I have for you. As an adoptive mom, it is quite frequent that my thoughts reflect upon my daughter's birthmom. Everytime I hug her and kiss her my unending gratitude goes to her beautiful birthmom. I can't truly describe the feeling in words. When I think about you, my heart is already feels that same love and gratitude for the choice you are making. I know we haven't met, but I also know you are a beautiful person, and at the right time we will meet. We can't wait for you to become part of our family. I hope that in the meantime you can feel our prayers of comfort and peace for you.

With love,
Sharon