Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Other Highlights from Utah

Until Olivia came along we didn't think that we would be seeing any real snow this season (except for the snow that was shipped in for the Santa Breakfast). Well, let's just say that Little Robby was in heaven! He loves the snow. I'm not sure where he got his "cold weather lovin' genes" from 'cause it certainly wasn't me! Li'l Robby would be so happy if we moved somewhere where it snowed on a regular basis during the winter.

He would have played outside all day if he could have.


"What fun!" he says.

I do have to admit that he looked pretty cute coming in with his rosy cheeks, though.

I had to throw this one in there because I thought my two little ones looked particularly sweet here. You wouldn't suspect that they had bickered at all in the back seat during the long drive there and back.