Thursday, May 1, 2008

How much water can our bathtub hold?

Oh, I don't really know... All I know is that it only holds so much and then it overflows! How did I find this out, you ask? By getting distracted while I filled the bath for Jenna just 10 minutes ago.

Fortunately, I realized it was WAAAAAY past time to shut it off, and ran in there in enough time to stop the water from emerging too far on the other side of the sopping wet bath mat. Jenna then protested when I started draining her water. She said, "But I want it really high!" Sadly for her, our bathroom was not designed to have a waterfall in it.

Now I wonder how much that sopping wet bath mat weighed when I picked it up to drain the water from it. I don't know that either, and I hope I never have to opportunity to find out again.