Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello from Indiana

Well, we are mostly settled in and really lovin' it here in Indiana. We came at the perfect season. The days have been beautiful! The people are so nice from our neighbors to our fellow ward members to the other people I have interacted with. The pace is a little slower here, but it's nice because it feels more relaxed. We have loved Chap's school so far, and I think he has one amazing teacher. I can't wait to see how the year unfolds. One interesting fact about our neighborhood is that there are 4 member families (including ourselves) and 3 of the families have adopted! How cool is that?! We have already had lots of great experiences that I would love to share, but first I have to catch you up on the last month of our lives. I will probably do this one blog every day or so. I have lots to share! Before I flashback though, I will share a taste of our new home with this blog post...