Sunday, June 3, 2007

Karate Mama!

For the past year, I have been observering Little Robby's karate classes from time to time, and as I sat there I thought, "You know, I should do this too!" And so I did, I started karate. Little Robby loves the fact that I am in his class, and he is a higher belt than me, which means I have to show respect to him.

So now I have to share some pics and a video with you...

Here we have Little Robby showing us how to break the board with your foot.
Next, I try... You'll have to watch the video below to find out if I succeeded in breaking the board, too.
Here we are after my first class. Little Robby got his new purple belt, and Mom started as a white belt. I got my uniform at the next class.

Here I am White Belt Mama!
Now you can see how I did my first day!