Sunday, March 2, 2008

Science Fair

Li'l Robby and his team had the joy of winning 5th place in the team category of the school science fair! He was so excited to win something. I won't go into the whole story of science fair torture... oh, did I just say that? I mean science fair adventure. Let's just say that I am already thinking... And I have to suffer through this how many more times?! Three kids times how many science fair projects?! And I want more children, so it will be more than three kids times how many more science fair projects?! Actually we got the easy end of the stick because the boy pictured below is the one who assembled the display board with his mom till 1 in the morning. So a BIG thanks goes to Daniel and his mom! That was the silver lining to doing a group project. But to be honest, we would rather not do a group science fair project again so we don't have to coordinate with others to make it happen. I know we will have plenty group projects in the future. Anyway, I do want to wish Li'l Robby many congrats on his science fair success!

There was one other boy named Jeffery who was part of the team, but he was unable to attend the award ceremony.