Monday, June 9, 2008

Indiana here we come!

I mentioned this in my last blog entry, but I think that some of you may not have caught it... We are moving to Indiana this summer. Robby is taking a position as a visiting assistant professor at an university next year! We are excited for the upcoming changes. (Or at least some of the changes... I'm not sure I'm ready for the snow. Li'l Robby, on the other hand, is thrilled! Of course he is also going to learn to love shoveling the snow ;) About two weeks ago we (Robby, Olivia, and I - Li'l Robby and Jenna stayed in AZ with friends and family) took a trip out to Indian to sign a lease on a house and check out the area. We traveled out there right at the end of May and were surprised to be met with temps in the 50s and 60s. Unfortunately, I had already packed away all of our coats back in AZ so we couldn't bring them. I really wished I had had mine!

One of the things that we, or rather Li'l Robby, is most excited about is the pond that is kitty corner to our rental house. It is quite picturesque if you ask me. This is view from our backyard. Li'l Robby has developed a love of fishing, and I think that we are going to find him at the pond quite a bit. One of our new neighbors caught two 21" large mouth bass in this pond not long ago.

And here is Olivia with Daddy at the airport. She was a great little traveler.

" Mmmm... Yummy finger, Daddy!"

Olivia was happy on the flight as long as we made sure the bottle was always handy.