Sunday, May 20, 2007

Caverns Field Trip

Back at the beginning of May, Little Robby had the joy of going on two field trips within one week of each other! The first was his Science Class Field Trip to Kartchner Caverns several hours away. Big Robby was able to plan his week so that he could stay home with Jenna that Friday and enable me to go on this all day trip with Little Robby. I'd say I had just as much fun as he did!


Here we have Robby and two of his good friends, Cole and Steven.



On the bus ride our tour guide introduced us all to a native of Arizona, the chuckwalla. We each got a photo opportunity with him if we wanted.

Smile!


In the gift store, Little Robby tried to convince me he really needed this (overly expensive) stuffed turtle. When he realized that he wasn't going to succeed, he asked for a picture with it to remember it by. With that I was willing to comply because it was a lot cheaper to have a picture then take home a stuffed animal. I even offered to take pictures of everything else he wanted to buy!
Here we have Robby taking a picture of me taking a picture. Or maybe it's the other way around. We weren't allowed to take pictures in the cave so we took a picture inside the mock up of the original cave entrance.