Sunday, May 6, 2007

Jenna turned 2!

And here's the birthday girl!

Jenna the pretty, pretty princess. I saw the little tiara at the store, and I couldn't resist dressing my little princess up as a princess for her birthday.

We tried to do some photos in the dress and tiara outside, but the tiara kept falling out and she didn't necessarily want it on her head. This was her Easter dress also.

Here she is on the way to her birthday dinner.

My parents and Andra and the boys were there to share the festivities at the restaurant.

After dinner, we went home to have some cake and open presents. We took Jenna's clothes off so that she could more fully enjoy her cake, but in contrast to last year, she barely touched it!

Here she is enjoying her presents!


The big hit of the night was her new tricycle. She is big enough to pedal it on her own, although we are still learning about pedaling and steering at the same time. (Let me just make note that the mess in the background is because my parents were visiting and so their suitcases and bags were lining the wall.)

All in all, it was a great birthday!