Sunday, May 20, 2007

How Our Garden Grows

I figure since we showed you our garden earlier when we had just planted everything that I should follow up with some pics of us harvesting some of the "fruit" (or vegetables as is the case).


So here we have our garden. We planted a tomato plant, carrots, green beans, a bell pepper plant, cucumbers, and sugar snap peas.
Just a couple of weeks ago we were able to enjoy the first of our harvest. Here we are picking our green beans.
Robby was really excited to help me pick the beans (he wasn't so excited about eating them though.)

Some of our nice beans.
Okay, so this one is cheesy, but it's what you get. In most of the pictures Robby took, I was concentrating a little too hard on the task, and I looked mad. He told me to look happy in this one. Looks like some silly magazine picture.
And lastly, this is our first red tomato. We ate this one in a salad, and then we chopped the next several tomatoes we got and used them in a pot of chili. Delicious!