Sunday, September 14, 2008

Flashback July: Utah Adventures

In my attempt to catch up on my blog I thought I would try to abbreviate my posts. Let me tell you, that is a very hard thing for me to do. July was such a busy month, and there were some very important things that happened for us, namely Olivia's finalization, sealing, and blessing. In between the finalization on Wednesday and the sealing on Saturday, the kids and I took the time to go on a couple of Utah adventures to the Utah Children's Museum, the Clark Planetarium, and Great-Grandma's. I am just going to show you pictures of the fun we had to make this quick...

Utah Children's Museum







The Clark Planetarium


A Visit to Great-Grandma


I will share the story behind this last picture. As we were leaving Grandma had a hair appointment at the salon down the hall, so her assistant wheeled her down there. As he was helping her into a salon chair, Grandma thought Jenna might like a trip down the hall and back in the wheelchair so she told the assistant to take her granddaughter for a ride (seen above). When he got back, she didn't want Chap to be left out so she told him to give Chap a ride, too. It was kinda cute. Of course when he got back with Chap, the assistant was so kind as to offer me a ride, too. I graciously declined the offer. ;)