Sunday, April 6, 2008

School Carnival Fun

About 2 1/2 weeks ago we had the fun of going to our local elementary school carnival. Little Robby used to go to this school until his new school opened in the district, and so we thought it would be fun to go and see a lot of our old friends. Big Robby was very busy with his school work, so this was my first solo outing with all three. Just getting out the door these days makes me feel like super-mom (I know there are many mothers with more children than me, but getting us all together and in the car just feels like a big accomplishment.)

When we got to the carnival, Li'l Robby promptly disappeared with his friends and only reappeared occasionally just long enough to get more tickets to do more activities. That was okay because Jenna, Olivia, and I enjoyed our girl time together. Here's what we did (or rather, what Jenna did)...
played in the bounce house a few times...

rode a motorized train...

and took a ride on the kiddie ferris wheel.

I think this was her favorite part.