Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Break: Science Museum

I was so glad when we went to the Museum on Friday with Andra and cousins that we happened to meet up in the parking lot. No confusion that day! We all had a great time. The kids really liked the special exhibit on Dinosaurs that we saw.

Audrey is getting to be such a big girl!

Digging for dinosaur bones.

Making our own dinosaurs.

Here's Robby's creation


On the way in and out of the exhibit we passed by this dinosaur. When we first walked in James and Jenna were seriously freaked out by this guy because he was moving and making noise. By the time we left they were okay with it, and went and stood nearby to watch. They didn't realize that it was going to turn its head to them and roar (is that what you would call it, do dinosaurs roar?). I cracked up when they all jumped.

Jenna was so eager to try everything.

I thought it was cute that Audrey wanted to help me feed Olivia.

Working hard!

Aunt Andra was happy to have a minute to hold Olivia.

And lastly, this is my little show off, Jenna. She has gotten to the age where she really wants to impress me with all the "big" things she can do.